What is Suboxone?
What is Suboxone
Suboxone also known as Buprenorphine is a Medically Assisted Treatment (MAT) used to help those who are suffering from active addiction to drugs such as Opiates/Opioids (commonly referred to as Pain Pills), Heroin, and Meth.
Some of the common Opiate Addictions Suboxone is used to treat includes Pain Pills such as:
- Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen such as Lorcet, Lortab, Norco, & Vicodin
- Hydromorphone such as Dilaudid & Exalgo
- Morphine such as Kadian, MS Contin, Morphabond
- Oxycodone such as OxyContin
- Oxycodone/Acetaminophen such as Percocet & Roxicet
Looking for Additional information on How Suboxone Works
Helping You Overcome Pain Pill Addiction with Suboxone
Evolve Suboxone Treatment located in Campbell County, Tennessee accepts all Major Insurances and TennCare. See a list of Major Providers below. Don't see your provider listed? Contact Us Today for more information.